CYBER RISK INSURANCE
AGAINST CYBER ATTACKS
CYBER INSURANCE FROM ZINN CAN HELP YOU RECOVER
When a cyber attack occurs, the costs a business incurs include those related to business disruption, revenue loss, equipment damages, legal fees and more. In fact, the average cost of a data breach is nearly $6 million.
Cyber insurance can help ensure your company’s survival during and after a cyber security event. Still, many business owners are unsure of what to look for when purchasing cyber risk coverage.
The insurance experts at Zinn work with the industry’s top carriers to provide you with the policy that best fits your needs, including coverages for:
- Data breaches
- Cyber attacks on your data held by vendors and other third parties
- Cyber attacks on your network
- Cyber attacks that occur outside the U.S.
MAKE SURE YOUR BUSINESS IS PROTECTED.
Small and mid-size businesses face the greatest risk of a cyber attack.
Businesses of all types and sizes rely on technology to keep things running, yet well over half of U.S. businesses have not taken the necessary steps to protect themselves, such as completing a cyber risk assessment, creating a business continuity plan in the event of a breach or attack, and assessing the cyber security of vendors with access to their data.
- 43% of cyber attacks target small business.
- 60% of small companies go out of business within six months of a cyber attack.
- 48% of data security breaches are caused by acts of malicious intent. Human error or system failure account for the rest.
- Only 52% of small businesses have a plan or strategic approach in place to keep their business cyber secure.